We at Questivity understand that pricing is one of the most important decision making criterion. We are making every effort to provide this product to you at the best possible price in the industry. However, our most satisfied customers tell us that they like the personal attention we afford, the technical expertise we provide and the transparency we bring to the pricing negotiations. Make this or your next purchase a whole new buying experience!!!
|Model:||Palo Alto PA-3050|
|Detail:||Firewall throughput: 4 Gbps, Threat Prevention throughput: 2 Gbps, IPsec VPN throughput:500 Mbps, New sessions per second:50,000, Max sessions:500,000, Virtual systems(base/max): 1/6|
|Condition:||Brand New Sealed|
“Request Discounted Pricing”
The Palo Alto Networks™ PA-3000 Series is comprised of three high performance platforms, the PA-3060, the PA-3050 and the PA-3020, which are targeted at high speed Internet gateway deployments. The PA-3000 Series manages network traffic flows using dedicated processing and memory for networking, security, threat prevention and management.
The controlling element of the PA-3000 Series is PAN-OS™, a security-specific operating system that natively classifies all traffic, inclusive of applications, threats, and content, then ties that traffic to the user, regardless of location or device type. The application, content, and user—in other words, the business elements that run your business—are then used as the basis of your security policies, resulting in an improved security posture and a reduction in incident response time.
• PA 3050 identifies the application, regardless of port, SSL/SSH encryption, or evasive technique employed.
• PA 3050 uses the application, not the port, as the basis for all your safe enablement policy decisions: allow, deny, schedule, inspect, and apply traffic-shaping.
• PA 3050 categorizes unidentified applications for policy control, threat forensics, or App-ID™ technology development. Enforces security policies for any user, at any location.
• PA 3050 deploys consistent policies to local and remote users running on Windows®, macOS®, Linux, Android®, or Apple iOS platforms.
1. Firewall throughput measured with App-ID and logging enabled utilizing 64KB HTTP transactions.
2. Threat Prevention throughput measured with App-ID, IPS, antivirus, anti-spyware, WildFire, and logging enabled utilizing 64KB HTTP transactions
3. IPsec VPN throughput measured with 64KB HTTP transactions.
4. New sessions per second measured with application-override utilizing 1-byte HTTP transactions.
5. Adding virtual systems to the base quantity requires a separately purchased license.
Safely enable applications, users, and content at throughput high speeds using the PA-3050. Predictable, multi-Gbps performance is delivered via dedicated, function-specific processing for networking, security, content inspection, and management.
- 4 Gbps firewall throughput (App-ID enabled1)
- 2 Gbps threat prevention throughput
- 500 Mbps IPSec VPN throughput
- 500,000 max sessions
- 50,000 new sessions per second
- 3,000 IPSec VPN tunnels/tunnel interfaces
- 2,000 SSL VPN Users
- 10 virtual routers
- 1/6 virtual systems (base/max)
- 40 security zones
- 5,000 max number of policies
Palo Threat Prevention for PA-3050 – subscription license (3 years)