We at Questivity understand that pricing is one of the most important decision-making criteria. We are making every effort to provide this product to you at the best possible price in the industry. However, our most satisfied customers tell us that they like the personal attention we afford, the technical expertise we provide, and the transparency we bring to the pricing negotiations. Make this or your next purchase a whole new buying experience!!!
PAN PA-5220 Details
|Part Num:||PAN PA-5220|
|Detail:||Firewall throughput (HTTP/appmix):38/37 GbpsThreat Prevention throughput (HTTP/appmix):19.5/24 GbpsIPsec VPN throughput: 19 GbpsMax sessions: 8MNew sessions per second: 382,000Virtual systems (base/max): 25/125|
|Condition:||Brand New Sealed|
*The pricing provided is dependent upon the approval of registered pricing from Palo Alto Networks.
“Request Discounted Pricing”
The PAN PA-5220 from Palo Alto Networks Firewall solution.
Palo Alto Networks PA-5200 Series ML-Powered NGFWs—the PA-5280, PA 5260, PA-5250, and PA-5220—are ideal for high-speed data center, internet gateway, and service provider deployments. The PA-5200 Series delivers up to 64 Gbps of throughput, using dedicated processing and memory, for the key functional areas of networking, security, threat prevention, and management.
The world’s first ML-Powered NGFW enables you to prevent unknown threats, see and secure everything—including the internet of things (IoT) and reduce errors with automatic policy recommendations. The controlling element of the PA-5200 is PAN-OS®, the same software that runs all Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls. PAN-OS natively classifies all traffic, inclusive of applications, threats, and content, and then ties that traffic to the user regardless of location or device type. The application, content, and user—in other words, the elements that run your business then serve as the basis of your security policies, resulting in improved security posture and reduced incident response time.
- Identifies the applications traversing your network irrespective of port, protocol, evasive techniques, or encryption (TLS/SSL).
- Uses the application, not the port, as the basis for all your safe enablement policy decisions: allow, deny, schedule, inspect, and apply traffic-shaping.
- Offers the ability to create custom App-IDs for proprietary applications or request App-ID development for new applications from Palo Alto Networks.
- Identifies all payload data within the application, such as files and data patterns, to block malicious files and thwart data exfiltration attempts.
- Creates standard and customized application usage reports, including software-as-a-service (SaaS) reports that provide insight into all SaaS traffic—sanctioned and unsanctioned—on your network.
- Enables safe migration of legacy Layer 4 rule sets to App-ID-based rules with built-in Policy Optimizer, giving you a rule set that is more secure and easier to manage.
*Includes Palo Alto Networks PA-5220 (PAN-PA-5220), Threat Prevention Subscription (PAN-PA-5220-TP), PANDB URL Filtering Subscription (PAN-PA-5250-URL4), WildFire Subscription (PAN-PA-5220-WF), Partner Enabled Premium Support (PAN-SVC-BKLN-5220), and DNS Security subscription (PAN-PA-5220-DNS)
PA-5220 – 3 Year Bundle
*Includes Palo Alto Networks PA-5220 (PAN-PA-5220), Threat Prevention Subscription (PAN-PA-5220-TP-3YR), PANDB URL Filtering Subscription (PAN-PA-5220-URL4-3YR), WildFire Subscription (PAN-PA-5220-WF-3YR), Partner Enabled Premium Support (PAN-SVC-BKLN-5220-3YR), and DNS Security subscription (PAN-PA-5220-DNS-3YR)
Looking for enhanced performance or throughput please review the additional optionssimilar to PA-850 available from palo alto next generation firewall.
|Part Num:||PAN PA-5220||PAN PA-5250||PAN PA-5260||PAN PA-5280|
|Model:||PAN PA-5220||PAN PA-5250||PAN PA-5260||PAN PA-5280|
*Questivity for PAN PA-5220 price provided is dependent upon the approval of registered pricing from Palo Alto Networks. Concerned about PA-850 price. Call us now 408-605-5598. to get special discounts.