We at Questivity understand that pricing is one of the most important decision-making criteria. We are making every effort to provide this product to you at the best possible price in the industry. However, our most satisfied customers tell us that they like the personal attention we afford, the technical expertise we provide, and the transparency we bring to the pricing negotiations. Make this or your next purchase a whole new buying experience!!!
PAN PA-850 Details
|Part Num:||PAN PA-850|
|Detail:||VPN throughput (IPSec): 500 Mbps, Threat prevention throughput: 780/1000 Mbps, VPN tunnel interfaces: 2000 , Firewall policies: 500, Virtual routers:5, Security zones: 40|
|You save:||US$3193.6 (32% OFF)|
|Condition:||Brand New Sealed|
*The pricing provided is dependent upon the approval of registered pricing from Palo Alto Networks.
“Request Discounted Pricing”
The PAN PA-850 from Palo Alto Networks Firewall solution.
The Palo Alto Networks® PA-800 Series next-generation firewalls are designed for data center and internet gateway deployments. This series is comprised of PA-820 and PA-850 firewalls. These models provide flexibility in performance and redundancy to help you meet your deployment requirements. All models in this series provide next-generation security features to help you secure your organization through advanced visibility and control of applications, users, and content for PA-850.
Identifies the application, regardless of port, SSL/SSH encryption, or evasive technique employed.
• PA-850 uses the application, not the port, as the basis for all your safe enablement policy decisions: allow, deny, schedule, inspect, and apply traffic-shaping.
• PA-850 categorizes unidentified applications for policy control, threat forensics, or App-ID™ technology development.
• PA-850 provides full visibility into the details of all TLS-encrypted connections and stops threats hidden in encrypted traffic, including traffic that uses TLS 1.3 and HTTP/2 protocols.
Performs networking, policy lookup, application and decoding, and signature matching—for any and all threats and content—in a single pass. This significantly reduces the amount of processing overhead required to perform multiple functions in one security device in PA 850.
• Enables consistent and predictable performance when security subscriptions are enabled for PA 850.
• Avoids introducing latency by scanning traffic for all signatures in a single pass, using stream-based, uniform signature matching.
The controlling element of the Palo Alto Networks® PAN PA-850 appliances is the PAN-OS® security operating system, which natively classifies all traffic, inclusive of applications, threats, and content, and then ties that traffic to the user, regardless of location or device type for PA-850.
The PA-850 identifies the application, regardless of port, encryption (SSL or SSH), or evasive technique employed. Uses the application, not the port, as the basis for all of your safe enablement policy decisions: allow, deny, schedule, inspect and apply traffic-shaping for PAN PA 850.
- 2/2 Gbps firewall throughput
- 780/1000 Mbps Threat Prevention
- 500 Mbps IPsec VPN throughput
- 192,000 max sessions
- 13,000 new sessions per second
- 2,000 IPsec VPN tunnels/tunnel interfaces
- 40 security zones
- 1500 max number of policies
Looking for enhanced performance or throughput please review the additional options similar to PA-850 available from the Palo Alto next-generation firewall.
|Part Num:||PAN PA-850||PAN PA-820||PAN PA-3020||PAN PA-3050|
|Model:||PAN PA-850||PAN PA-820||PAN PA-3020||PAN PA-3050|
*Concerned about PA-850 price. Questivity for PAN PA-850 price provided is dependent upon the approval of registered pricing from Palo Alto Networks. Concerned about PA-850 price. Call us now 408-605-5598. to get special discounts.