The 4331 Integrated Services Router from Cisco offers a multicore CPU architecture running modular Cisco IOS XE Software that can be quickly adapted to the changing needs of your branch-office environment. It separates control, services, and data planes, providing application-aware network services while maintaining a stable platform and a high level of performance during periods of heavy network load. Additionally, the router is able to integrate application-aware services and scale performance without a complete equipment upgrade. The 4331 features encryption acceleration, voice- and video-capable architecture, application firewall, call processing, and embedded services. The platform supports a range of wired connectivity options, including T1/E1 and fiber Gigabit Ethernet.
- Offers services integration with voice, video, security, data, and embedded services
- Enables deployment in high-speed WAN environments with concurrent services
- Network agility for cloud-based services
- Comprehensive application services for visibility, control, and optimization to deploy, monitor, and troubleshoot applications from any location
- Features FlexVPN unified configuration, robust threat defense with firewall and intrusion-prevention services, and consistent policy enforcement with Cisco TrustSec security
- Maximizes investment protection by supporting Cisco IOS XE Software, delivered in a single, universal image
The Cisco router ISR4331-ax/k9 provides “Application Experience” software bundle with advanced routing and network monitoring services. Cisco ISR4331-AX/K9 includes IP Base, Security, and AppX licensing with RTU for 750 ISR WAAS or 1300 vWAAS connections. The Cisco ISR4331-AX/K9 provides Advanced Service Bundle, Aggregate throughput-100 Mbps to 300 Mbps, Memory 4 GB (default) / 16 GB (maximum) . If you need further technical details about Cisco ISR4331-AX/K9 datasheet you can refer to the Cisco website.