OUR PHILOSOPHY FOR IT OUTPLACEMENT
At Questivity, we offer customized personalized individual full service IT outplacement services with one-on-one coaching to help you leverage your strengths and communicate your unique IT competitive value. We focus on understanding the unique situation of the displaced IT individual.
Today’s IT marketplace demands an unprecedented level of competitive differentiation. Questivity customized individual outplacement Programs and Services are tailored to Your Specific Needs. Achieving a successful outcome “competitive high performance IT staff that outperforms with exception” requires razor-sharp assessment, strategic planning, hard working and decision-making. Simply, we at Questivity make you ready quickly…Marketing Yourself Convenient, Easier and Faster with a winning outcome until you find the job you love and love the work you do. This sophisticated program is suited to today’s rapidly changing business world to help prep motivated individuals to obtain sustained quality employment with minimum delay.
OUTPLACEMENT NEEDS HAVE CHANGED FOR IT
Today’s displaced IT professional is unique and challenging. Market is competitive, mobile and demands deep and current skills in many different areas.
WHO WE WORK WITH
We work with all types of IT displaced employees, including senior-level IT employees such as managers and directors, operations IT, data centers IT, ERP “SAP and Oracle” IT, software engineers, IT project managers and much more.
OUR PERSONALIZED APPROACH TO IT OUTPLACEMENT PREMIER PROGRAM INCLUDES
- You work ONE-ON-ONE with IT outplacement consultant throughout your transition. This is unlimited and personalized one-on-one coaching. Our experts serve as your personal advisors and strategic coaches for the assessments of skills, strength, challenges and opportunities. The advisor will also assess and outline how to bridge the gap to the current market needs in technical competency, functional competency, process competency, managerial competency, communication competency and much more.
- Our program is completely personalized to address your interests, needs, and preferences. The objective is to make you a high value competent IT staff for any organization in a very short time.
- You will learn how to tell your best story to your best market in the best way through a unique methodology of assessment, planning, and execution.
- Professional advice on resume, cover letter, networking, interviewing, personal branding and more
- Resume: certified experts will make your resume persuasive & memorable that get results.
- Cover letter: unique and informative letter highlighting your skills to impress recruiters and employers.
- An ASCII version of the resume needed for posting the resume online.
- Interview and feedback sessions
- Access to premier online senior-level job search engine that allows you to:
- View and apply to all to all right fit jobs – over 35,000 jobs.
- Connect with recruiters in your professional network by sectors and regions in US, Canada, UK and International.
- Post your professional bio to let recruiters find you.
- Save searches to have jobs delivered right to your inbox.
- Unlimited use of our outplacement facility which includes access to computers, printers, the Internet, and employer databases. Individual Mobile kit is provided as a loaner such as laptop, printer/scanner and fax so you can work comfortably from any place.
- You will enjoy an array of practical, leading-edge tools such as your personalized resource library 24/7 and career information to rich networking opportunities.
- Online resume tools that enable you to automatically apply for job openings and send correspondence using a fully integrated system, as well as track your resume and cover letters that you’ve sent.
- Skills training and Webinars on matters such as interview skills, securing good references, effective correspondence, communication, presentation, functional, technical, negotiation, financial and project management to effectively present yourself to the marketplace. We succeed when you succeed.
- Questivity training classes to enhance skill sets in functional, technical, communication, negotiation, presentation, project management and much more
- Conferences and networking meetings on the latest products, services and processes to improve and expand your market visibility and skills on the current IT issues and opportunities.
- And much more to help you succeed.