Current available positions:
Position: Network Engineer
Responsible for the delivery of Planning, Design, Implementation & Optimization networks. Performs architectural planning and design along with configuration and integration support. Also provides operational support for complex, network security deployments.
- Actively participate in virtual technology teams
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives towards long-range goals and objectives.
- Strong understanding of all current technologies and ability to ramp quickly on emerging technologies, including 3rd party vendor integrations.
- Interfaces with all levels team like support, engineering and sales teams.
- Usually participating in or leading complex network design, performance engineering or problem resolution projects. Thorough understanding of applying technology to reach desired goal. Solves complex, crofunctional issues that cross many technologies.
- CCNA or CCNP or CCIE R&S / SP / DC
- Project Management, leadership and mentoring skills
- IP internetworking, L3 routing, MPLS, MPLS-VPN,QoS, DDoS mitigation
- In-depth knowledge of SP network architecture segmentation and design
- Thorough understanding of protocols/Technologies like BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS
- Design and mitigation solution for SP/DC networks; experience in integrating Cisco ,Juniper products with 3rd party solutions.
- Experience and knowledge of Linux and programming languages preferably scripting languages Python, Shell
- Knowledge (and experience if possible) of NFV (Network Function Virtualization), SDN, Virtualized Switching products and related virtualization technologies (KVM/QEMU, Xen, Vmware ESXi) is a big plus.