Cisco Firepower 2100 Series
We at Questivity understand that pricing is one of the most important decision making criterion. We are making every effort to provide this product to you at the best possible price in the industry. However, our most satisfied customers tell us that they like the personal attention we afford, the technical expertise we provide and the transparency we bring to the pricing negotiations. Make this or your next purchase a whole new buying experience!!!
|Model||Firewall||NGFW||Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS)||Interfaces||Optional Interfaces|
|FPR-2110||3G||2.3G||2.3G||12 x RJ45, 4 x SFP||N/A|
|FPR-2120||6G||3G||3G||12 x RJ45, 4 x SFP||N/A|
|FPR-2130||10G||5G||5G||12 x RJ45, 4 x SFP+||10G SFP+, 1/10G FTW|
|FPR-2140||20G||9G||9G||12 x RJ45, 4 x SFP+||10G SFP+, 1/10G FTW|
CISCO ISR ROUTERS
“Request Discounted Pricing”
Cisco FPR 2110 overview
The Cisco Firepower 2100 Series is a family of four threat-focused NGFW security platforms that deliver business resiliency through superior threat defense. It offers exceptional sustained performance when advanced threat functions are enabled. These platforms uniquely incorporate an innovative dual multicore CPU architecture that optimizes firewall, cryptographic, and threat inspection functions simultaneously. The series’ firewall throughput range addresses use cases from the Internet edge to the data center. Network Equipment Building Standards (NEBS)- compliance is supported by the Cisco Firepower 2100 Series platform. Gain business resiliency through superior security with sustained performance. The Firepower 2100 Series has an innovative dual multicore CPU architecture that optimizes firewall, cryptographic, and threat inspection functions simultaneously. Now, achieving security doesn’t come at the expense of network performance
The FPR2110-NGFW-K9 stands for Cisco Firepower 2110 NGFW Appliance, 1RU. Key Features
- Contain known and unknown malware with leading Cisco AMP and sandboxing.
- Gain superior visibility into your environment with Cisco Firepower next-gen IPS.
- Automated risk rankings and impact flags identify priorities for your team.
- The Cisco Annual Security Report identifies a 100-day median time from infection to detection, across enterprises. Cisco reduces this time to less than a day.
- Get unified management and automated threat correlation across tightly integrated security functions, including application firewalling, NGIPS, and AMP.
- Enhance security, and take advantage of your existing investments, with optional integration of other Cisco and third-party networking and security solutions.
Cisco Firepower 2100 Models, Licenses, Subscriptions and Support
Cisco 2100 Models and Bundles
The ISR 4331s are available in many ready to consume preconfigured bundles. The popular ISR4331 bundles are
Cisco ISR4331-SEC/K9 FL-4330-HSEC-K9 (security licence of isr4331sec/k9)
Cisco 2100 Licenses and Subscriptions and Support
These are the most common licenses that customers request